CFO (member of the Management Board)
For our Finance Team, we are looking, immediately or by agreement, for a committed and motivated personality.
As a CFO you will be responsible for all financial aspects of business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments.
- Leading all processes in Finance, e.g. monthly and year-end close including external audit, planning & budgeting, risk management and ICS, tax planning, investment planning, treasury & hedging including disclosure reporting to the Group Executive Board and the Board of Directors.
- Maintenance of an adequate system of internal control over financial reporting and establishment of a risk management process through an appropriate risk management framework.
- Set up and operate appropriate goal setting, planning and analysis/controlling functions that support decision making, managing value creation, improving operating performance and executing strategic projects
- Challenge business leaders in a pro-active way so that business results can be achieved by setting up action plans to change direction if needed
- Management of the balance sheet ensuring sufficient liquidity and compliance with bank covenants.
- Set-up a finance organization that is highly effective making use of state-of-the art technology, tools and methods to support the decision-making process of our Group
- Build, lead and develop the finance team
- CFO (or deputy to the CFO) or Divisional Controller of a medium sized, professionally managed company with international setup in a successful fast growth phase with responsibility to lead a team with different specialists
- Graduate degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting or Financial Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong leadership
- Proven hands-on experience with state-of-the-art KPI management and finance-related computer technologies
- Experience in building-up processes and structures throughout a company in order to increase scalability
- Affinity for high tech high growth company (informal structures, techies etc.)
- IPO experience would be a plus
- High level of integrity and self-confidence
- Fluent in English and German (C1)
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Growing company where your impact matters
- Wide range of very interesting and challenging tasks
- Active participation in corporate development