- Unmatched accuracy in people counting and dwell time measurement
- Real-time data
- Analysis and visualization tools, such as count statistics and heat maps
- Large area coverage with the Xovis Multisensor (connecting up to nine sensors)
- Four privacy protection levels, meeting every privacy requirement
- Installation height from 2.2 m to 6 m
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The Xovis PC2 sensor and its plug-and-play firmware enable applications that go beyond conventional people counting. As embedded systems capable of communicating with each other, powerful solutions can be implemented with comparably low infrastructure requirements. With the data processed on the sensor itself, real-time data is available for immediate action and count lines and zones can be drawn on the sensor individually. Besides standard applications like traffic counting, zone occupancy, dwell/waiting times and heatmaps, event and object stream data is available for high-level analysis. With its unmatched accuracy, the Xovis PC2 sensor is the perfectly fitted sensor to cover heights from 2.2m-6m.
Please note: After more than seven years and thousands of shipped units, we hereby announce that we are discontinuing the PC2, PC2-L, and PC2-UL sensors. In 2018 the PC2S has been introduced and is considered as replacement of the PC2.
We like to inform you, that we will end the production of the last PC2 units by the end of 2021. You are very welcome to place your last orders for PC2 devices until end of September 2021, for deliveries before end of year.
Thank you for your interest in our PC2 and next gen PC2S sensors!