- Unmatched accuracy in people counting and dwell time measurement
- Real-time data
- Analysis and visualization tools, such as count statistics and heat maps
- Large area coverage with the Xovis Multisensor (connecting up to nine sensors)
- Four privacy protection levels, meeting every privacy requirement
- Installation height from 2.2 m to 6 m
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The Xovis PC2 sensor and its plug-and-play firmware enable applications that go beyond conventional people counting. As embedded systems capable of communicating with each other, powerful solutions can be implemented with comparably low infrastructure requirements. With the data processed on the sensor itself, real-time data is available for immediate action and count lines and zones can be drawn on the sensor individually. Besides standard applications like traffic counting, zone occupancy, dwell/waiting times and heatmaps, event and object stream data is available for high-level analysis. With its unmatched accuracy, the Xovis PC2 sensor is the perfectly fitted sensor to cover heights from 2.2m-6m.