Object Detection QuickGuide
Xovis’ new Object Detection QuickGuide is a close look into why Public Transportation Operators (PTOs) want to know more about how, where and when objects such as wheelchairs, bicycles and prams are stored or moved about on their vehicles. It is essential reading for PTOs and integrators interested in knowing more about:
- Advances in object detection capabilities
- Methods for promoting load balancing and route planning
- Trends in public APC tender requirements
- Using data to make mobility more inclusive
- Fraud prevention and ticketing enforcement
Effectively counting objects on buses or trains was virtually impossible until very recently. But many PTOs are already tapping into the value that these accurate, objective data points can add to various optimization strategies.
Do the objects on your network support your objectives? Download Xovis’ Object Detection QuickGuide to find out.
Download your copy of Object Detection QuickGuide now!