EuroShop is an excellent forum to exchange new ideas with a diverse group of retail professionals, peers and members of the media. We plan to make the most of this year's event by demonstrating why retailers and partners rely on Xovis' solutions to bolster brick-and-mortar performance and improve automated processes.
A favorite among discerning solution providers who require accuracy, reliability and adaptability for a broad range of projects, Xovis' sensors are renowned because:
- Live data streams for automated processes
- Expandable solution with add-ons for more detailed metrics
- AI-powered counting with gender estimation, adult/child differentiation
- View direction tracking to measure customer engagement
- Staff exclusion and group shopping detection capabilities
- Seamless integration in cloud environment with direct sensor interfaces
- Multisensors for covering large areas with virtual stitching
The Xovis space, located at Hall 6 / A27, will be a lively junction for industry professionals and journalists tracking how behavioral analytics is transforming the retail industry. At this year's EuroShop, Xovis will host multiple live presentations from partners to benefit end customers interested in deepening their knowledge of valuable, market-proven use cases. Xovis sensors and their many functionalities will also be demoed live throughout the event.
Xovis is a market-leading technology company that develops, produces and distributes 3D sensors and related software solutions for precise counting and analysis of people flow worldwide. Airport terminals, retailers, smart buildings, and public transport operators rely on the company's tailored solutions to optimize resource allocation and expand data capture sources. Simple integration, data protection compliance, high precision, and AI-based features characterize the technology of Xovis. Founded in 2008, Xovis has more than 200,000 sensors installed globally, employs around 130 people worldwide, and has offices in Boston, USA, and Bern, Switzerland.