Until a few years ago, every onboard system in public transport vehicles that collected or shared data spoke its own language and had its own components. Thanks to standardization, sensors, components, systems, and even whole fleets have become increasingly interoperable. This brings a full range of advantages for public transport operators:
- higher efficiency, lower operational costs
- smarter data-driven decision-making
- enhanced communication with stakeholders
- improved passenger services
- selection of the right components for your project
The importance of interoperability in public transport is increasing, not least at national and international level. Prepare for the future now with this Guide to Interoperability in Public Transport.
Fill out the fields below to download instantly.