Success through customer insights
Find out how you can use your space to its full potential. Our solutions for precise people counting and analyzing people flows pave the way for improved processes, increased customer satisfaction, and added security and profitability in over-the-counter retail and public facilities. With around 200,000 sensors already in the field, we are the market and technology leader in advanced people counting systems
Companies strive to optimize the customer experience, utilization of space, and accompanying processes, including staffing, to drive revenues. The efficiency of retail areas depends on whether the people counting systems provide reliable, real-time data on physical movement patterns. Ours do and provide insights tailored for you, so you can draw the correct conclusions and implement effective measures. The satisfaction of your customers is the foundation for your success.
More than just people counting
Our real-time people counting technology is tailored for use in retail and smart buildings and paves the way for streamlined spaces, efficient processes, good communication and increased customer satisfaction. The 3D sensors from Xovis are characterized by their anonymity, simple integration, optimal precision and AI-based features. The PC series from Xovis is the most innovative portfolio of 3D sensors available on the market:
- Privacy & security – The 3D sensors are equipped with artificial intelligence and process data directly on the device (edge computing) – allowing people to be counted in line with data protection guidelines. The sensors transmit the people coordinates as distinct dots only.
- Accuracy – Despite large crowds of people, outdoor applications, changing lighting conditions or high ceilings, you still have the highest accuracy with our sensors.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) – In addition to people counting, the latest deep-learning methods allow for statistics to be collected on view directions, group behavior, gender distribution or the wearing of face masks – all in real time.
- Multisensor technology – Our unique multisensor technology allows for very large areas to be covered. Optimizing queues or assessing in-store movement patterns requires the complete, uninterrupted overview.
- Easy to use – As data is processed on the sensor, no additional hardware is required. The sensor is easy to install and is constantly updated with new features, meaning the investment pays off in the long term.