With brick-and-mortar locations competing with bespoke online shopping experiences, there is more pressure to have staff and store layout primed to improve conversion rates and basket sizes. These goals can be more easily achieved by understanding:
- Real-time and historical trends in customer demographics
- The relationship between gender and conversion rates
With manual or less sophisticated customer counting solutions, getting a granular view of visitor demographics is difficult and inexact.
By digitizing brick-and-mortar locations, retailers can track visitor demographics over time and adjust sales strategies accordingly. Thanks to machine learning and artificial intelligence, in-store solutions can identify the gender of every visitor with a very high degree of accuracy. With this data and other KPIs, retailers can:
- Understand how gender dynamics relate to different campaign types
- Adjust marketing and product positioning based on demographic changes
With highly accurate real-time gender statistics from sensor-based solutions, retailers can:
- Optimize the customer experience
- Improve store concept by adapting to gender dynamics
- Match staff level and type to customer traffic
Solutions for smart buildings
Accurate data about how people flow in, out, and around your building enables efficient building and business management. Find out more.